God's delays are not His denials.
Dear God, I don't have to remind you that while you are infinitely immortal, I am only minutely mortal.
I grow old every day.
My strength leaves me slowly as I embrace my weakness.
My body wishes to keep up with my mind, but my mind is instead slowing down to stay with my body.
My desires crave for my attention, not knowing that I am unable to feed their hunger due to my own adversity.
My dreams are hoping that one day they would come into my reality. But they know not that I am living a life of duality, one where I believe I am happy, and the one where no one sees me crying.
God, your delays are only your timed denials that come out to me in installments, just like everything else in this mad world.
Make me believe there is something to live for in this world.
Dear God, I don't have to remind you that while you are infinitely immortal, I am only minutely mortal.
I grow old every day.
My strength leaves me slowly as I embrace my weakness.
My body wishes to keep up with my mind, but my mind is instead slowing down to stay with my body.
My desires crave for my attention, not knowing that I am unable to feed their hunger due to my own adversity.
My dreams are hoping that one day they would come into my reality. But they know not that I am living a life of duality, one where I believe I am happy, and the one where no one sees me crying.
God, your delays are only your timed denials that come out to me in installments, just like everything else in this mad world.
Make me believe there is something to live for in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment