Thursday, October 28, 2010

I see Light, I feel light!

Why am I feeling so light?
Is that my heaven in sight?

I am happy I've spoken my mind
Mustering all the courage I could find.

Without her, the heart is without hope,
like the Vatican so without Pope ( :-))

My talks may sound silly now, am I an idiot
Its better than asking in life later, 'did it yet'?

She is hesitant and sad, consumed by her fear
I am crying out to her 'Dont worry, for I am here'.

She did not answer my question, didnt say Yes,
But again, neither she said No, God bless!

So I would say i still got a pretty good chance,
though scared like a knight with one good lance.

I may not be her angel, not sent by divinity,
but will always put her happiness before mine, can say with certainity.

Cant say I will outlive her, may be separated by my death,
But I can promise my loyalty to her, right down to the last breath.

now I wait with bated breath, letting her decide,
hoping that in my old age, I can sit with her beside.

I am ready to wait till comes the time, well until then,
writing such silly poems with sillier rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment