Dear God, when I die, let it be said that,
I was hounded by many failures, yet I never gave up trying;
I was silenced by many fears, yet I didn't flinch when it mattered;
I was thrown down on the ground often, yet I always found my legs to stand up;
I was not always appreciated for my good deeds, yet I put a smile on many faces;
I was only a mere mortal who could die, yet reached to the sky to touch the immortals.
I was hounded by many failures, yet I never gave up trying;
I was silenced by many fears, yet I didn't flinch when it mattered;
I was thrown down on the ground often, yet I always found my legs to stand up;
I was not always appreciated for my good deeds, yet I put a smile on many faces;
I was only a mere mortal who could die, yet reached to the sky to touch the immortals.
No comments:
Post a Comment