Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Ketchup story

Two ripe old tomatoes who were thick friends long ago met on the road. Many years back, each one's life had taken them along different paths, away from each other. They exchanged stories and jokes said to each other long ago, and soon it was time to part ways to go home.

Then one tomato said to the other "Hey, let's ketchup sometime soon and go on one of those long walks we used to go on when we were young. Life's really squeezed me out and I don't know when I will no longer be able to do anything anymore.".

The other tomato replied "Well, my friend, I still got some juice left in me. Until then, I am simply going to keep living every single day of my life. I am not going to let life's difficulties burger me between a rock and a hard place".

No comments:

Post a Comment