Thursday, March 24, 2016

Random Streaks III

Everyone's life comes to an end some day; their lights go out. But I don't want mine blown out like a candle. I want it to be put out like a forest fire!


The more I fall down in life, the more I can get up, only more wiser and stronger each time.



Why bother thinking about what is coming around the corner in life; when life itself comes a full circle and there are no corners!



Be dead to the past, be reborn in the present, live this moment. And don't change the order.



God and mothers have interchangeable roles. When mother is around, she is our God. When she is no more, then God is our mom. So, no one is ever an orphan in this planet.



Lead me. If you can't, then follow me. If you can't, then get out of my way. Because I am going to keep walking forward.



If you want to be successful in life then - prepare from failures, don't prepare for failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment