Before
I understood life, I was born,
before I started living, I was gone,
why did I
live, why did I die,
I will never know, how or why.
Thrill is not in doing what you want to do, but in doing what you won't do.
Bad
memories are like a live landmine...step on them and they pulverize you all
over again.
I spent everyday of my life, believing someone would come tomorrow,
to make my life worth living, delivering me from my sorrow.
But no one ever came; eyes welled and made me cry.
wiping away my tears, I stood up, with hope in heart, to give another try.
Live with hope, and live in comfort.
live with memories, and living becomes an effort.
Be kind and compassionate to the poor and the handicapped,
because they are God's own children. God created them to tell us what He could
have taken away from us so easily, yet He has not. He created them to make us
realize how lucky we are! They are blessed for their purpose in life is noble.
When you tell a lie, you are building a house of cards. Just pull out one card loose and the entire house comes down. Speak the truth, for it is like building a stone castle. Even if you manage to pull one brick loose, the castle still stands.
Face
any situation, with a prayer and preparation. One without the other is useless.
Both together is priceless.
Imagination is the most dangerous thing, for it holds the key to a person's success as well as failure. It is a boon as well as a curse. One can imagine beautiful, positive things and realize wondeful dreams. At the same time, one can imagine the worst nightmares and live a life of fear in the shadows. There need not be a separate place called hell and heaven, for your imagination creates it for you, based on how you channelize and control it. So use it carefully, use it well.
Don't
try to be perfect; for the God who created you is not perfect Himself because
he created humans, with a mind that desires and a body that fails. But He
created the balance in life between good and evil with this imperfection. When
something is so perfect, then strangely it becomes the most imperfect thing as
well, because it is out of balance with how nature operates.
No comments:
Post a Comment