Laughing in abundance is good for the heart. Crying in repentance is good for the soul.
For some, madness is a disease. Sadly, or happily, for some, madness is a release.
There
are no goodbyes in the lonely road.
Not
being responsible for anyone else in this world is both a boon, and a curse.
Fear makes the possible, impossible. Dealing with it does the reverse. Live by the fear, not with it.
Respect
your enemies! A bad friend will weaken your strengths. But a good enemy will
strengthen your resolve by breaking your limitations.
To some, I am their past; to some, I am their present; to some, I am their future. I always have a purpose. It's up to me to make a difference, leave a mark.
A good manager should manage activities and lead people. But many do it the other way around, becoming a boss instead, as to them people become only project resources to manage.
To some, I am their past; to some, I am their present; to some, I am their future. I always have a purpose. It's up to me to make a difference, leave a mark.
A good manager should manage activities and lead people. But many do it the other way around, becoming a boss instead, as to them people become only project resources to manage.
Any
thing that is non-living and just a 'thing' is referred to as 'it' in English.
Is that why it is called the IT industry? Because people are treated as
resources and not living persons.
In life, opportunities are like trains passing by your station. When the right time comes, you should get into a train. But there will also come a time when you will have to change trains. Never end up sitting in the same train for a long time.
In life, opportunities are like trains passing by your station. When the right time comes, you should get into a train. But there will also come a time when you will have to change trains. Never end up sitting in the same train for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment