Sunday, March 27, 2016

Random Streaks X

Any spiritual guru has to be like the Sun. The Sun radiates its light and heat to all people of the world without bias. The Sun has the same attitude towards all. It is the people who taken in the energy differently. Some people bathe in its light; some people cower in its heat.
-----
God created man. That is a project (each one's life is temporary and unique and has a definite start and finish). Man lives his life. That is an operation (it is a repetitive, ongoing activity). Man wants to become God; that is a risk which results in a scope creep and goes to God for Change Control Management! ;-) Project Management of life!
----- The happiest way to live life is to live as a child who just grew old with time, not as an adult who never grew up at all.
-----
Some day I will go on a cross country tour. Some day I will write a book. Some day I will spend a vacation with my family and friends. Some day i will walk with my old parents in the park. Some day I will paint a picture. Some day I will go to a concert. Some day I will grow trees. Some day I will begin a strict exercise regimen. Some day I will forget about all the work pressures, dirty politics, pressure imposed by the society, so on and so forth, so that I can be happy on the inside. The hardest lesson I have learned in life - that 'some day' will never come if that some day is not today.
-----
Some people have dreams in life but never wake up to realize them. Some people stay awake so that they don't miss out on the action and hence fail to dream.
-----
Give away something to others, not to look good in front of others, but to feel good within yourself.
-----

No comments:

Post a Comment