Sunday, April 17, 2016

English is in binary too!

I have already written about life being represented in binary i.e. 0s and 1s where each one is the complement of the other. I realize the English language is in binary too. 

If you consider a doubtful question representing a 0 and an affirmative answer representing a 1, then yes, English is in binary too as below. 

You simply create a 0 (a question) or a 1 (the answer) by shifting position of the same letters. 

Can I? is a 0; I can. is a 1 
Is it possible? is a 0; It is possible. is a 1 
Am I responsible? is a 0; I am responsible is a 1. 

You know what, life is simple, but we make it complicated by trying to understand it the other way around. By trying to see the higher truth in everything we do, thus missing the simple realities lying right in front of us. And if everything in life has a dual nature, where one represents the other and if this world itself is a dual image, then what are we reflecting? that is the bigger question of science.

No comments:

Post a Comment