Sunday, April 3, 2016

Random Streaks XIII

After years of experience and research, it has been discovered that, the reason many good and talented people fail in their professional life and never grow is due to a medical condition caused by the presence of a 'spine' that does not allow them to bend down.

Life is so ironic, or should I rather say that God has a great sense of wicked humour. When we are young, we have so many choices that we can make, but lesser maturity to choose aptly. When we grow old, our maturity level and mental capability increases, but there are fewer options to choose from. So find that best time of your life where you have both and make the best use of it.

We are all like fruits. When we are young, we hang on to our beliefs, ego, arrogance, etc just like the fruits hanging firmly from the branch of the tree. As we mature with age and knowledge, we reach a ripened state, and we let go of all that binds us, just like a ripe fruit falling to the ground. We fall to the ground of reality with a better understanding of what life is, and are in a ready state to put ourselves to good purpose and use.

When I was young, arrogant and ambitious, I wanted a piece of this world. When I am older, humbled and realistic, I want to be at peace with this world.

Many times in life, we have to take the wrong route for the right way.

Talent is what you do with the luck, good or bad, given to you in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment