Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Flat-Earthers may be right!


There is a society called Flat Earthers consisting of members who actually believe that the Earth is flat, and not spherical. Let me tell you first, I am not one of them. And the Earth is actually oblate spheroid, not a perfect sphere, due to the rotation along the axis. 

But I am forced to rethink my beliefs because:

The world economy is going flat.
Relations between countries are going flat.
The global stock market is going flat.
Governments fall flat on their election promises.
Organisations claim that they are flat (though many of them are still secretly hierarchical) 
Work-life balance is going flat.
Cordiality and hospitality between people are going flat.
People are becoming more flat in their tone and enthusiasm towards each other.
Every working person wants to take a loan and purchase their own 'flat' which seems to be their primary purpose in life.

With so many 'flats' going on around, I am beginning to wonder if the Flat Earthers are actually onto something with their claims that we don't know about.

Seemingly, everything except the planet appears to be flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment